Welcome to Course.Cafe
The Course Cafe platform allows authors to easily create online textbooks that can be displayed on the web or downloaded as PDF e-books to read offline. Course Cafe also allows authors to efficiently collaborate with colleagues across the world for the creation and sharing of content among intellectual communities. Co-write a book together or create a specialized library.
Course Cafe is simple to use, but still provides many useful features:
- Type and click publishing workflow
- Compose in modular lessons or chapters and combine them into courses or books
- Edit with the most needed features without being overwhelmed
- Embed images, video, quizzess and other media
- Natively compose mathematical formulas with LaTeX
- Can work in parallel with learning management systems
- Available for individual authors, small organizations and corporate work groups
- Choose your school or company color
- Custom installations for larger enterprises or higher traffic sites.
- Built upon classic WordPress.
Please see this sample course list for course examples.
Course Cafe is presently a proprietary platform being tested and utilized for a limited set of users. Its currently status is experimental and “beta”.